| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paulo Afonso in November is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.6 °C (94.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 17.8mm (0.7in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Paulo Afonso November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Paulo Afonso, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Paulo Afonso:
- Barbalha, Brazil - 260.5 kms (161.9 miles) NNW
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 157.1 kms (97.6 miles) NW
- Floresta, Brazil - 96.9 kms (60.2 miles) NNW
- Petrolina, Brazil - 248.7 kms (154.5 miles) W
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 165.2 kms (102.6 miles) SW
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 245.9 kms (152.8 miles) WSW
- Cipo, Brazil - 190 kms (118.1 miles) S
- Jacobina, Brazil - 316.1 kms (196.4 miles) SW
- Serrinha, Brazil - 261.5 kms (162.5 miles) SSW
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) S